Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its a New Day!

Today is a new day! Everything in me wants to shout!
We've had a trampoline in our backyard for years. The kids love it, but, I haven't been on it more than 3 or 4 times. Today - I decided that I'd better get some exercise; get the blood moving, heart rate up, burn some calories, and lift my mind with endorphins (of which I have few).
I grabbed my ipod, turned on one of my 'zippy' playlists and out I went. WOW! Would you believe me if I said that I had a blast? It was so much fun!
They tell me that there are many benefits from forcing cellular structure against the pull of gravity - well, one thing is for sure - it made me wish I had wings to fly! and, I'll be back out there tomorrow!
I dare you to do something different today! Go for it! and enjoy the thrill of a new sensation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are to very entirely cute!