Monday, January 5, 2009

I Will Wait For You

I will wait for You
Until I hear Your voice
Your Spirit brought me here
I will not go

I will wait for You
Until I see Your face
Your heart is what I long for
Nothing more

Lord, Your glory fills the heavens
And You reign over the nations
Oh Your love amazing overwhelms my soul
I bow down in sweet surrender
To Your power and Your splender
Touch my heart so I’ll remember who You are

There is no other time
There is no other place
There is no other One I want, but You
There is no other grace
No touch or sweet embrace
There is no other One I love, but You

I adore You
I adore You
In Your presence I delight
I love You Lord

I adore You
I adore You
Lord, Your heart is all my heart
Is longing for. . .

Words and music written by Diane Nelson
c. August 2008 Beautiful Treasure Music

2 comments:

SonRise said...

absolutely beautiful, from the very depths of your heart!!!

Diane said...

yes, Jane - from the very core of my being. That is what I live for.