Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Worship the Lord in the Beauty of His Holiness


I love you, Halleleyah!

Psalm 19
The heavens declare the glory of God;
The skies proclaim the work of His hands.

Psalm 145
All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord;
And thy saints shall bless thee.
They speak of the glory of thy kingdom,
And talk of thy power.

Psalm 104

Let all that I am praise the Lord!
O Lord, my God, how great You are!
O Lord, what a variety of things You have created!
The Lord takes pleasure in all He has made!
I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
May all my thoughts be pleasing to Him
For I rejoice in the Lord!

John 4
For God is Spirit, and those who worship Him
must worship in spirit and in truth.

Matthew 5
Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works and
glorify your heavenly Father.

No comments: