Friday, April 18, 2008

He is Faithful - originally posted: April 16,2008


(Morning sun in my yard)

Isaiah 43:2-3
When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

Galatians 6:9
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good.
At just the right time we will reap a harvest
of blessing if we don’t give up.

Proverbs 19:11
And those who are peacemakers
will plant seeds of peace and
reap a harvest of righteousness.

James 3:18
The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger,
And his glory is to overlook a transgression.

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD,
my strength and my Redeemer.

Psalm 37:23-24
The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord.
“They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope."

Psalm 33:11
But the Lord’s plans stand firm forever;
his intentions can never be shaken.

Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you your heart’s desires.

Psalm 16:8-9
I have set the LORD always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.


Regardless of what you are facing today, put your hope in God!
He is acquainted with every detail of your life!
His plans for you are as sure as the morning sunrise.
He will never leave you stranded.
We can sing and dance because of His faithfulness!

No comments: