Friday, April 25, 2008

Long Beach Revival




What an extraordinary day at Long Beach!
Yes, I am here at my favorite spot in the whole world and the whole time I've been here the weather has been glorious! The forecast was for rain, rain and MORE RAIN, but God orchestrated the most beautiful days in so many ways!
Rebekah and I came down on Wednesday suffering from 'Ocean Deficient Syndrome' - (haven't been here in months!). We were in much need of some recharging, renewing and inspiration. Little did we know what God had in store for each of us!
Life has been a challenge lately, and after awhile, it gets increasingly challenging to see and hear clearly what is going on around you and to know what the right course of action is necessary. It's amazing how muddled up our hearts can get!
I have been so fully blessed to have a time and a place to meditate, pray, hear, learn and gain new insights. Long Beach does it for me! How I thank the Lord for His great kindness toward me! I am ready to face the challenge again with eyes wide, ears clear, heart wide open and faith in the Almighty God of heaven and earth,
"who is able, through his mighty power at work within us,
to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."
Ephesians 3:20


3 comments:

Diane said...

Katherine, I goofed and am having trouble connecting with you. Is there a different way we can communicate? I don't have xanga and I'm not very cyber-savy. Thanks!

Diane said...

Katherine, my email address is below the comment box.

Diane said...

Katherine,oh, oh :( now you can really see how little I know about computers! I hope you have a better idea than I! cheers!