Thursday, April 24, 2008

Living Faith






Jesus said, “I tell you the truth,
if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed,
you could say to this mountain,
‘Move from here to there,’
and it would move.
Nothing would be impossible."
Matt. 17:20


Living faith! It doesn't take much, because its not the size or quantity of faith that is important. What is important is, "What is my faith IN?" How powerful, how strong, how dependable, how right is the object of my faith? And, tho' the measure of my faith may be small, if it is LIVING, and if it is in GOD, nothing would be impossible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about faith. And I want to know what do you think about planning to have or not to have a baby, is that something we should plan? or do we have to have faith in the Lord? I need advice.