Saturday, April 19, 2008

More of You


(Sunset in October)

Here I am waiting,
Abide in me I pray.
Here I am longing for You.
Hide me in Your love,
Bring me to my knees.
May I know Jesus more and more.

Come live in me all my life,
Take over.
Come breathe in me and I will rise
On eagle’s wings.



("Eagles Wings" by Reuban Morgan)


I need to know You, Lord, more and more. Everyday brings with it challenges that are beyond my own abilities. I need Your love to flow through me, to see as You see, to do what You do. I need Your wisdom to know how to walk in Your righteousness and grace. I need Your joy to be my strength. I need Your life to fill me when I have no more to give. I have known Your abundant infilling, but now, I long for more.

Come live in me. Come breathe in me. Take over, Lord. I am waiting, longing for You.

No comments: