Friday, February 13, 2009

Rialto Beach, Wa.




Yesterday, we went to Rialto Beach, Wa. Its about 2 hours from our house on the west coast of the state. You never know what to expect, because there are several 'micro climates' between here and there. Even if its a beautiful day here, it could be storming on the coast.
One area we drove through had snow on the ground still!
When we finally got to the coast and parked, the sound of the ocean was so loud; I knew it was just over the bank of driftwood. Even so, the first glimpse of wave took my breath away and I screamed in delight! The power and thrill of it was so great that I felt I might drown in it.
These are some stills, but there is a short video on the Bird Sanctuary Dream blog.
I hope your day is filled with joy and that you see the Lord everywhere you look!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: