Sunday, February 24, 2008

A New Day!

Its a new day! A day that the Lord has made! I wake up with joy and anticipation of what it will be filled with. Each day is like a present God has designed, created and given to us and He only gives good and perfect gifts! So, I eagerly look forward to living each moment as it unfolds - watching and listening for all that He has put in it.
Everyday, I pray for our loved ones. I ask God to reveal Himself more and more to them; that He will show them and that they will see His incredible heart and beautiful face. As you walk through your day today, look for Him! And, may you see Jesus in all His love and grace every moment of your day, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

KEEP IT UP, my Beloved Friend! Your beautiful heart shines HOPE to all those that are touched by your life! When opposition comes, you must believe that you are being MOST EFFECTIVE in His life and love to others! You are such an extraordinary gift to my life every single day! THANK YOU!!!