Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Passwords for Progress

I came up with an idea a couple of months ago. I needed to change some passwords and it can be difficult to come up with things that are memorable. I've used the common choices, i.e., a family member's name, birth dates in part or whole, street addresses, etc.
But, a couple of months ago, I thought of a phrase - just a two-word phrase - and every time I log into my email account, it's like a little pick-me-up! It reminds me of my direction in life! It has been an incredible source of encouragement at the moment I'm typing it in, and also in the cumulative - reminding me of where I was, where I am, and where I want to be!
If you would like some ideas, here are a few (no, I'm not going to tell you what mine is!)
-getting better
-be happy
-moving forward
-choosing hope
-getting out of debt
-smiling daily
-joy 101
-dream big
-God can do it
-all will be well
I've written these as separate words to make them understandable, but in your password it would be written as a single word - Godcandoit.
Go ahead and try it! Think about how many times you log into an account everyday! I think you'll be surprised the difference it will make in your daily perspective and in your overall attitude - Cheers!

1 comment:

Shark Bait said...

Great idea. :-)

<-SB><