Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Snow on the Mountains in May

One foot of new snow yesterday on the mountains - another 8 inches forecast for tonight.
Morning minutes are a valuable commodity these days. I looked at the mountains and could not resist getting the camera in spite of my time frame. Two shots was all I had time for this morning - and thankfully, when I checked them this evening, I found they came out ok.
I am registered in the CNA Training Program at Peninsula college -8 intensive weeks and employment almost guaranteed after graduation.

(photo taken 5-4-2010: Canon Rebel Xsi 250mm lens, ISO 400, F 5.6)

2 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CN said...

Mt. Photos came out ok? Why they are PERFECT like the others that you take!!! What an uplifting and glorious blog! Keep on keeping on...what an open, faith-filled outlook. I'm SURE you captivate many people with your beautiful soul.