Saturday, August 22, 2009

Downtown with my Daughter

Some days are especially beautiful and wonderful to live. Some photos are just meant to be taken. I don't know how people choose which flowers to put in their planters, but this one sure caught my eye and I couldn't help capturing it with my iphone.
It was just one part of a great afternoon with my daughter. We watched a movie, had chocolate dipped cookies and iced lattes (special treats now) and walked downtown to where she will be working at her new job.
Moments of feeling carefree and in-the-moment had rejuvenating effects on us.
At the end of it all, my heart is full of thanksgiving for the smiles and hugs we exchanged. Thank you, Sweetie...I love you!

2 comments:

ivars krafts said...

The colors are truly beautiful & you did an excellent job in capturing them.

Diane said...

Thank you for your compliment, Ivars! Iphones make it so easy! They are wonderful, not to mention fun!