Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wooo-Hooo! Quarter is Almost Over!

Just when I'm beginning to feel like a hermit, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. The end of this busy quarter is the middle of this week and the added surprise? I found that I had one day more than I thought! All Art assignments have to be in by Wednesday midnight, and I assumed that all Psychology assignments were due then, too - but, not so! Thursday is the deadline for them.

I thought that I was taking a heavy class and a light class, when I registered - but, quickly found that they were both heavy! The material has been absolutely wonderful, but the work load has been challenging! I've loved every minute of study and feel a bit cheated in having to complete a full course in only ten weeks.

It seems that in spite of trying to pace myself, there is still a lot to do before the quarter is over. This next few days will be intense. The good news is, my grades are still perfect - which totally amazes me, and believe me, I'm not bragging - I am in shock and very, very thankful.

What's next? Right now, it looks like I won't be taking classes Spring Quarter - no funds, as yet. So, I will turn my attention to Spring cleaning, Algebra review (so I can test into a higher level of math), Art (painting) and Photography. I also want to spend some much needed time with my daughter who has been a champion while I've been buried in my studies. (She makes a mean pizza!)

The Dove chocolate wrapper I opened tonight (celebrating the completion and submission of two assignments today!) read, "Keep moving forward; don't look back." Great timing for that one!

Well, that's about it for now - just wanted to let you know that I am alive and moving forward on a lot of fronts. Hope everyone has a good week and I'll try to jot a note sometime soon.

No comments: